Clubhouse & Pool Rules.pdf
NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY! SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- An adult must accompany children under 12. (Adult must be at least 18 years old) Unaccompanied children will be sent home.
- Children 12-18 years old must have a parental consent form returned to be admitted to pool without an adult. A badge will be issued for admittance. There will be a $3 fee to replace a lost badge.
- All residents and their guests must sign in at the front gate.
- Not responsible for accidents or lost articles.
- No food, tobacco products or drinks allowed in the pool.
- No glass containers in pool area.
- No throwing objects around pool. No running, rough or rowdy play.
- Small battery stereos only; PLEASE KEEP VOLUME DOWN!
- No pets.
- No tennis or hard balls allowed in or around pool.
- Only personal sized floats allowed. No large rafts or floats.
- Place all trash in containers.
- No bicycles, tricycles, skateboards, or rollerblades.
- Do not remove pool furniture from pool area.
- People with infectious conditions are excluded from swimming.
- Appropriate pool attire required. “Thong” type swimsuits are not allowed.
- GUESTS restricted to one guest per family member; occasional exception for out of town guests visiting in a Member’s home.
- CHILDREN UNDER 18 YRS. OLD ARE ALLOWED ONLY ONE GUEST.